Truth, Honesty and Justice
The Alternative to Wars, Terrorism and Politics
Home Page - Issues - The World Court of Justice - BOOKS - Contacts - Donate - Search
Publication date: 2021-09-11
Operation War-on-Terror 20 Years On
On the 11 of September 2001 two passenger planes were driven into the World Trade Center and another one into the Pentagon (the headquarters of the US Department of Defense), causing large scale destruction and deaths of some 3,000 people.
The British Intelligence chief saw this event, as just another terrorist act only qualitatively different from an IRA pub bombing in Britain — a case to be dealt with by the police, not by a war on the Republic of Ireland, or the USA, which harbour terrorist supporters and sympathizers.
The reaction of the then US President was to proclaim a War on Terror, as per Netanyahu books and speeches.
Now that this War on Terror has been in operation for 20 years, what are the results?
- Osama bin Laden is killed, but alQaida has spread around the world. Another movement was born — IS (Islamic State), and also has spread around the world.
- Saddam Hussain is killed, but Iraq has become unstable.
- Muammar Qaddafi is killed, but Libya is still unstable.
- Attempt at a regime-change in Syria has failed, but some local fighting still continues.
- Some Arab States have been set against Iran, and launched a war against Yemen, but Iran has not been brought under the US control.
- The US/NATO forces withdrew from Afghanistan. Now Afghanistan is free and united under its government, and the 20 year's war is over.
- Israel is still fighting against Palestinian Arabs, and the Middle East Conflict continues.
- Russia and China, who are seen by the US as “adversaries”, have become stronger and more assertive.
- The lies by politicians and the Media used to justify the wars and to cover up the atrocities committed in these wars have discredited the establishments of the War on Terror countries among their own populations resulting in emergence of anti-establishment parties and politicians.
The War on Terror has cost the USA trillions of USD, and has caused mass deaths and destruction and mass flows of refugees around the world.
But, if all they wanted was to stop terror, then they could have done it long ago.
If you have found this article stimulating, check out other articles.
If you disagree with us, tell us. Prove us wrong, and we shall agree with you.
If you agree with us, spread the message of Government by Truth, Honesty and Justice.
If you want us to deal with more issues and publish more articles, send a monetary donation.
You can see printed books and publications at Truth and Justice Publications Ltd website and find out how you can buy, borrow or review them.
If you want to be informed of any new articles on this site, send us an empty email, by clicking here. If you are interested in articles only on a particular subject, tell us so in the email.
Home Page - Issues - The World Court of Justice - BOOKS - Contacts - Donate
Copyright (C) 2021 Shams Ali — All rights reserved
WARNING: The Google Search data can be out of date. For up to date search go to the issues and browse through the contents using your browser search (find) facility.